Fortunate to have our parents visit us at USA. They were with us of three months and we covered quite a few places. Here is an itinerary of our trip.
- Day 1 – Drive from Louisville KY to Pittsburgh
- Day 2 – Local Pittsburgh site seeing
- Day 3 – Visit to Niagara Falls
- Day 4 – Drive Niagara Falls to Newyork, NY (My God, driving on Route 17 and Route 84 was the toughest part of drive. AAA advised to go on I-90 and then I-84. But we applied Pythagorus theorem and took Route 317 via Batavia and Bynghamton. It was indeed a very tough drive and I was total exhausted by the end of the day. Had enough scenic views though. But it was a too much scenic route for a long journey driving through mountains.
- Day 5 – New York, New York Visit (We went to old World Trade Center)
- Day 6 – Visit to New Jersey
- Day 7 – Drive to Washington, DC
- Day 8 – Smithsonian Museum at Washington, DC
- Day 9 – Capital Hill, Whitehouse etc
- Day 10 – Drive to Greensboro, NC
- Day 11 – Stay at Greensboro, NC
- Day 12 – Drive to Louisville, KY
Total Views: 381 ,